AECOM Supervisor - (S & T) in Jhansi, India
Business Line Transportation
Position Title Supervisor - (S & T)
India - Uttar Pradesh
AECOM India is seeking a qualified Supervisor (Signal & Telecom) for’ RVNL PMC Jhansi Project.
Cable laying (trenching, wiring)
All type of foundation work.
Point work (Motor point fitting, wiring, testing & commissioning)
Track cerkit work (Execution of Junction box, Location box, wiring, testing & commissioning)
Signal Eraction (wiring, testing & commissioning)
Mechanical & Electrical barrier Lifting.
- ITI or Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from recognized institution
- Total Professional Experience of 3 years for Diploma Holders or 5 years for ITI in Infrastructure Projects of Signalling with the Signalling Contractors for RRI/SSI/PI.
- having at least 3 years experience as supervisor and above in Infrastructure Projects of Signalling with Project Management Consultant for RRI/SSI/PI
- having at least 7 years experience in maintenance of RRI/PI/SSI as ESM and above or 5 years construction experience as ESM and above in S&T Department of Railways.
- having 3 years experience in Infrastructure Projects of Signalling for RRI/SSI/PI as Executive and above in RITES/ IRCON/RVNL or equivalent grade in Konkan Railway/MRVC/DFCCIL/ any Metro Rail Corporation and/or as Jr Site Engineer(S&T) and above in RVNL or similar contract employment in RITES/IRCON.
Excellent communication skills.
Prior experience in similar projects.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Engineering - Transportation
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 180660BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.