Hilton Chief Accountant 总会计师 in Jinghong, China
A Chief Accountant with Doubletree by Hilton will ensure the accuracy of stocks, accounts payable, prepayments, and creditor/accruals accounting records and provide periodic reports to the Finance department.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. DoubleTree by Hiltonﾙ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because itﾒs at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As Chief Accountant, you will ensure the accuracy of stocks, accounts payable, prepayments, and creditor/accruals accounting records and provide periodic reports to the Finance department. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Chief Accountant by providing full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel and in other areas where required
- Provide timely and accurate financial statements
- Ensure all financial regulations are met, through the ENGntenance of adequate systems of internal control
- Chief Accountant in preparing capital reviews as required by the General/Hotel Manager and/or accountancy and Finance department
- Train and develop the local Finance Team Members and ensure succession plans are in place
- Develop financial awareness of local management teams
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
What are we looking for?
A Chief Accountant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Excellent supervisory experience
- Relevant degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Strong influencing, leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience with the PeopleSoft system
- Previous experience in the Account/Finance Management
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
- More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
- More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
- Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
- Features the signature Sweet Dreamsﾙ Sleep Experience
Job: Finance and Accounting
Title: Chief Accountant 总会计师
Requisition ID: HOT02HA4