Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Client Success Coordinator
The Client Success Coordinator oversees the relationship building with clients and monitors their experience with Viqtory’s products and services. We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Client Success Team. The Client Success Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSC works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Product Management and Finance Teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
Measure - Client Renewal Rate
- Acquire Detailed Customer Feedback
- Send CSAT surveys following specific occurrences to acquire feedback about products and evaluate communication styles and overall onboarding and strategy processes
- Create positive experiences for our clients
- Fulfill products on time
- Narrow response time
- Enhance the onboarding (include educational videos or resources to educate clients on our capabilities)
- Add articles to the knowledge base
- Improve Client Loyalty with new Thank You gifts and a Loyalty & Rewards Program
- Update the CS Hubspot Workflows to automate more external communication based on the products sold and the months to fulfill
- Improve resources for internal communication (campaign IOs, folders, notes, utilization of Hubspot, meetings, etc.)
- CS Training Courses
- Oversees the relationship development with assigned clients, helps with issues, gather assets for marketing campaigns, and continually delights them with a positive, client-centric attitude. Provide proactive strategy as needed
- Provides training, coaching and mentorship to team members to enhance professional development and cultivate a cohesive team that is focused on achieving the business objectives
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional client experience and rectify any client issues
- Be a client advocate while capturing client feedback and reporting results to the Executive team for necessary action
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure client satisfaction
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Provide support for the Vetrepreneur Franchise Coaches through candidate outreach, presentation building, and providing login credentials when needed
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in a client-facing role, such as Client Success, Customer Support or Account Management
- 1-3 years of experience with Hubspot and the deep understanding of workflows & automation
- 1-3 years of experience leading small teams; demonstrated experience in providing training, mentorship, & coaching
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone.
- Sitting at a computer desk for a prolonged period of time.
- The ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies.
We offer top-shelf benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid personal time off and holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with year-end profit sharing
- Comprehensive new-hire and ongoing training
- Casual work environment with work-life flexibility
- Company social events
- Compensation commensurate with experience + commission structure for new sales.
As a company, we are results-oriented, love initiative and demonstrate intellectual curiosity in almost everything we do. Because of that, cultural fit with Our Core Beliefs is by far our most important hiring requirement. https://www.viqtory.com/careers/
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age (40 or over), disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.