Provider Relations Representative - Dental - Telecommute - Utah (108964610)
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The more you do, the more you learn. And as you learn you find new doors opening that challenge you to bring your best. This Provider Relations Advocate role with UnitedHealth Group will call on your knowledge, your energy and your commitment to making health care work more effectively for more people. We're building better, more effective provider networks every day. In this role, you'll use your strong customer service orientation and knowledge of insurance claims to serve as an advocate for providers in our networks. As you do, you'll discover the impact you want and the resources, backing and opportunities that you'd expect from a Fortune 5 leader.
If you are located in Salt Lake City or closely surrounding area., you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assist in end-to-end provider claims and help enhance call quality
- Assist in efforts to enhance ease of use of physician portal and future services enhancements
- Contribute to design and implementation of programs that build/nurture positive relationships between the health plan, providers, and practice managers
- Support development and management of provider networks
- Help implement training and development of external providers through education programs
- Identify gaps in network composition and services to assist network contracting and development teams
Are you ready for a challenge? You'll be part of a performance driven, fast paced organization that is serving multiple markets and you'll be charged with educating and building relationships with providers to evolve ongoing processes and programs.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years dental office experience - billing, office management
- 2+ years of provider relations and/or provider network experience
- Public speaking/presentation experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Must be located in Utah area
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- 1+ years of experience with Medicaid regulations
- Intermediate level of proficiency in claims processing and issue resolution
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.