- Responsible to assigned senior/lead for accomplishing maintenance actions.
- Reviews and completes forms documentation pertinent to maintenance and equipment accomplishments.
- Ensures technical data and tool control are in use on all work assignments.
- Ensures work area and equipment are kept clean daily and equipment is stored in proper places. Must be knowledgeable of section operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- plus four (4) years of maintenance experience on like assigned aircraft, engine, avionics systems, Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE)
- or have an FAA Airframe, or Powerplant, or Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certifications