T-38 Senior Aircraft Mechanic, Maintenance Training
- Responsible to assigned Lead for accomplishing maintenance on equipment.
- Instructs mechanics in accomplishing work assignments, reviews, and completes aircraft forms documentation pertinent to maintenance.
- Insures technical data and tool control are in use on all assignments and insures work areas and equipment are kept clean and stored in proper places.
- Must be knowledgeable of section operations.
- Capable of filling in for Leadman in his absence and performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- plus four (4) years of maintenance experience on like assigned aircraft, engine, avionics systems, Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE)
- or have an FAA Airframe, or Powerplant, or Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certifications or Federal Communication Commission (FCC) license.