AH-64E Aircraft Mechanic (AH64 15R Helicopter Repairer) Saudi
The AH-64E Aircraft Mechanic (AH64E 15R Helicopter Repairer) shall conduct the following:
- Augment the RSLFAC responsible functional manager in development and implementation of maintenance plans, programs, and procedures required fulfilling operational requirements of the aviation unit.
- Augment the RSLFAC responsible functional manager in the establishment and implementation of safety plans, programs and procedures in support of AH-64 related maintenance activities IAW US Army publications and procedures.
- Perform AVUM and AVIM tasks on the AH-64 helicopter to include component removal, installation, and the requisitioning of repair parts.
- Perform inspection, troubleshooting, repair, rework, modification, maintenance, and preservation of the AH-64, its systems, engines, and component parts.
- Identify, use, and maintain all AH-64 common, special, and precision tools available. Use jigs, fixtures, tracking and balancing equipment, hoists, dollies, cranes, and test equipment necessary in job performance.
- Responsible for completion and maintenance of all applicable forms, records, and reports using appropriate RSLFAC references and other publications of The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS).
- Provide On-the-Job-Training (OJT) for Saudi technicians to include maintaining appropriate records on personnel such as Job Performance Guides (JPGs).
- Maintain cleanliness and general maintenance of the associated work area. Perform cleaning, preservation, and accountability of assigned tools and equipment.
- Operate motor vehicles, machines, and other mechanical equipment in the performance of assigned duties.
- Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be a graduate of a US (Army) military AH-64 Attack Helicopter Repairer Course (15R), and AH-64 Helicopter Repairer Supervisor Course equivalent to 15R30 (BNCOC) AMOC.
- Must have a minimum of Five (5) years of recent AH-64 (D/E) experience, of which Two (2) years must be at the US Army 30 level or equivalent.
- AH-64 Experience must be within the past Three (3) years.
- FAA A&P Certificate (preferred)
- US Citizen required
- Ability to obtain/maintain Secret Clearance.
- Valid US Passport required for International Travel and Visa
- Ability to pass the Saudi Deployment Medical to obtain the required Saudi Visa (Igama)
- Must have a demonstrated ability to rig aircraft turbine engine controls and perform AVUM and AVIM levels of inspection using appropriate publications.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the AH-64 helicopter systems, engines, and component parts
- Must have knowledge of The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS) and applicable Army publications
- Must have demonstrated communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Must be capable of obtaining a valid light equipment operator’s license.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand Arabic is desirable