Aircraft Mechanic / MH-139
Work Where it Matters
Pinnacle Solutions, an Akima company, is not just another federal contractor. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), our mission and purpose extend beyond our exciting federal projects as we support our shareholder communities in Alaska.
At Pinnacle Solutions , the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our 15,000 Iñupiat shareholders, a group of Alaska natives from one of the most remote and harshest environments in the United States.
For our shareholders, Pinnacle Solutions provides support and employment opportunities and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years.
For our government customers, Pinnacle Solutions delivers comprehensive services for general construction and renovation, as well as civil and marine construction.
As a Pinnacle Solutions employee, you will be surrounded by a challenging, yet supportive work environment that is committed to innovation and diversity, two of our most important values. You will also have access to our comprehensive benefits and competitive pay in addition to growth opportunities and excellent retirement options.
Pinnacle is looking for an Aircraft Mechanic II to work in Duke Airfield, FL. To join our team of outstanding professionals, apply today!
NOTE; THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION.
- Performs maintenance on the MH-139 aircraft, documents maintenance using 781 series forms, GOLD esp, and IMDS; troubleshoots and maintains aircraft structures, systems and components.
- Completes daily pre-flight / post-flight operations, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, TCTO's and heavy maintenance using IETM (computer-based technical directives), the accomplishment of weight and balance functions, as well as aircraft jacking, towing, and servicing.
- Other duties required for flight line operations may also be required.
- This is the foundation for establishing the USAF MH-139 Grey Wolf Program; building and creating a template for other locations to follow. Lots of opportunity for advancement with relocation to new location openings.
- US Citizen.
- Interim Secret Clearance required to start first day of employment.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical.
- Valid driver's license.
- Previous helicopter maintenance required.
- Prior US Military Aviation Mechanic or experienced A&P mechanic.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Travel up to 25%.
- USAF helicopter maintenance experience highly desired.
- AW139 experience highly desired.
- Current FAA Inspection Authorization highly desired.
- Level II Composite Repairman certification.
- Active Secret Clearance.
NOTE: Pay range is higher for qualified applicants with preferred qualities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability, and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or [Register to View] (information about job applications status is not available at this contact information).
Job: Maintenance & Repair
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Clearance: Interim Secret
Work Type: On-Site
Req ID: PIN00146