Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work under direct supervision.
- Weigh and press inert & energetic materials.
- Set up and use analytical balance.
- Perform inert assembly operations.
- Minor cabling, potting, tinning and assembly work.
- Set up and use powder press for pressing operation.
- Some minor set-up capability for specific equipment.
- May have some basic soldering experience.
- Performs various production assembly operations on components and subassemblies.
- Uses visual aids, drawings and verbal and written instruction to assemble, modify, re-work or re-assemble units. Receives detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Install sub-assemblies.
- Must display competent dexterity to insure safe handling of explosive devices.
- All work is performed in explosive handling areas.
- If required, attend offsite training classes to maintain certification requirements. (i.e. JSTD)
- OT required for Friday and Saturday as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience Required: 1 year industry assembly work
• Must have the ability to understand and speak English, as well as read and write in English