C4I Data Processing and Display Engineer ( R-00053796-OTHLOC-PL-2D2446 )
- Leidos is seeking a C4I Data Processing and Display Engineer with comprehensive knowledge in developing, installing, testing and maintaining data processing and display equipment for large scale Command and Control Air Defense Systems to support the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The training specialist will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a U.S. Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of seven locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
The Data Processing and Display Engineer shall perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of DP&D engineering to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Senior-level advising and assisting the RSAF in all aspects of DP&D engineering
- Providing senior-level support and advice to the RSAF for maintaining data processing and display systems
- Developing and/or supporting large screen display assemblies and picture management systems for real-time radar systems (Alert and Warning Display Systems (AWDS) displays and drivers)
- Performing analyses and studying existing systems and operations to identify new systems or system upgrades
- Suggesting improvements to systems and maintenance procedures
- Leading technical teams for improving and upgrading systems
- Attend meetings and conferences and prepare/present briefings as required
- Design and development of training material and conduct of training, including OJT IAW the RSAF Structured OJT Program RSAF 105 Series Manuals
- Performing senior Level maintenance as required
Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and twelve (12) years of directly related experience; OR BA/BS degree and fifteen (15) years of directly related experience; OR twenty (20) years of directly related experience with proper certification(s).
Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
Arabic language proficiency.