System Engineer with TS/SCI and Poly ( R-00060984 )
Leidos is seeking a Systems Engineer, become part of the growing National Solutions Group with this exciting opportunity. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. This challenging and dynamic position is located in the Northern Virginia area on a new 5 year contract which will provide you with the opportunity to be part of something exciting with the ability to use your experience on this important, fast-paced, mission critical program. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan and generous 401k, which are just a few of the great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team. This position will require a TS/SCI clearance with a poly.
- The selected individual will be responsible for supporting requirements management, coordination with Pivot badgeless team partners and CDRL development
- Leading in an agile environment with close collaboration with team members, government stakeholders and external development teams.
- Supporting daily systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- Support and verify service transitions across multiple environments including cloud infrastructures
- Support business process improvement and proposal development activities
- Ensure mission operations and baseline stability throughout transition activities
- Provide systems engineering technical support to special projects as needed
- Develop test plans that validate requirements
- U.S. citizen with Current TS/SCI access and Polygraph
- Bachelor Degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 of prior relevant experience.
- Additional experience may be substituted for a Degree.
- Must be capable of performing systems engineering activities in support of agile teams.
- Must be familiar with secure systems engineering and development.
- Must be comfortable working on multiple systems simultaneously.
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be committed to adopting and adhering to best practices.
- Must be able to communicate clearly regarding technical options and trade-offs.
- Must be comfortable working both independently and with a team in a fast-moving environment.
- Previous experience with requirements management and creation, delivery and maintenance of CDRLs.
- Previous experience deploying capability into operations for our government customer.
- Domain understanding of the PIVOT mission or GEOINT processing.
- Creating system design artifacts in SysML, UML, DODAF or UAF
- Operating in an agile environment with other team members and government stakeholders.
- Experience working with a cloud-based system (AWS)