Messaging and Active Directory Engineer (39041)
- Work with end users as Deloitte's top tier of support for email and Active Directory issues.
- Work with vendors to support Deloitte's email and Active Directory systems.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of and support for applications and systems to include: Microsoft Exchange servers, Microsoft Outlook, Exchange Active Sync, and other applications as deployed by the Unified Communications team.
- Key responsibility for monitoring and responding to issues or service requests reported in Service Desk and creating and resolving problem tickets for chronic service issues.
- Participate in after business hours operational maintenance activities and deployments
- Plan, deploy solutions, document procedures and coordinate systems software and hardware activities with local and remote team members and their clients.
- Collaborate with other service teams -Networking, Server, Desktop, Applications to assist in solving service problems when related to UC services
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The 2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology & Infrastructure
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to transform how ITS deploys technologies and services to meet the dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their productivity.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology-focused major or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of strong experience in a Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
- 5+ years of strong experience with Active Directory and DNS.
- Experience with automation and scripting using PowerShell a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Extensive communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate at multiple levels, with experience presenting technical proposals to non-technical peers and leadership.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.