Analytics and Cognitive- Data Engineer -Python/SQL- Consultant (39576)
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 2+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience to include experience in Information delivery, Analytics or Artificial Intelligence based on data
- 2+ years of experience in Python
- 2+ year experience SQL
- 1 year of hands on experience with data core modernization and data ingestion.
- Experience with Data Integration on traditional and Hadoop/Cloudera environments
- 1+ year experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
- Deep hands-on skills with Python(PySpark)
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision and/or Conversational/NLP applications
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable, distributed systems leveraging cloud computing technologies like AWS EC2, AWS Elastic Map Reduce and Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with multi-Terabyte data sets
- Experience designing and developing data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching
- Knowledge of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).