Sr Level Staff Officer Western Hemisphere and Transnational Crime ( R-00054874 )
The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Staff Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of the National Intelligence Manager for Western Hemisphere and Transnational Crime (WHT).
- Assist Government staff in preparation of packages and documents for meetings.
- Assist Government staff with formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives.
- Create talking points, IC posture papers, and memorandums for senior-level meetings.
- Maintain situational awareness of a variety of issues and related intelligence challenges, providing written or verbal responses to policy maker request.
- Assist in tracking tasks.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 additional years equivalent related work experience.
- 10 Years work experience related to the designated Area of Responsibility (AOR)..
- 3 years working with or in the IC.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Experience with searches for raw reporting and finished production, writing analytic summaries, development of issue papers, talking points, and briefings.
- Demonstrated understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission and experience supporting the IC or USG policy community in a staff officer capacity.
- Regional Latin Experience.
- Experience with the downgrade/release process.