Mid-level Staff Officer - Climate and Global Issues ( R-00066125 )
The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Mid-Level Staff Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of the National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC).
- Assist Government staff in preparation of packages and documents for meetings.
- Assist Government staff with formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives.
- Create talking points, IC posture papers, and memorandums for senior-level meetings.
- Maintain situational awareness of a variety of issues and related intelligence challenges, providing written or verbal responses to policy maker request.
- Assist in tracking tasks.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years equivalent, related work experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- 5 Years work experience related to the technical requirement.
- 1 year working with or in the IC.
- Experience with IC/ODNI staffing issues and policies, e.g. task management, building staff packages, preparing issue books for senior leaders, assisting with the development of issue papers, talking points, and briefings.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Demonstrated understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
- Experience supporting the IC or USG policy community in a staff officer capacity.
- General knowledge related to the area of responsibility (AOR)