Information Assurance Lead with TS/SCI and Poly ( R-00053721 )
The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for an Information Assurance Lead located in Aurora, Colorado. In this role you will ensure that the architecture and design of DoD information systems are functional and secure. Design and develop IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment, assess threats to the environment, provide inputs on the adequacy of security designs and architectures and participate in risk assessment during the certification and accreditation process
As an Information Assurance Lead you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and implement information assurance standards and procedures.
- Coordinate, develop and evaluate security programs for an organization.
- Recommend security solutions to support the information assurance guidelines and the customer requirements.
- Perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Analyze information assurance-related technical problems and provides advanced engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provide integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Ensure that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Identify, report, and resolve security violations.
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Ensure alignment of team mission and organizational goals.
- Collaborate with peers and employees in other departments to improve operations.
- Provide guidance and direction for development of all assigned employees to improve the overall professionalism of the department and the support provided
- Mentor junior level team members, assist them with developing project plans and goals for the year.
- Plan and direct the continual upgrading of equipment and procedures to maintain pace with technological progress, economic change, and business needs.
- TS/SCI security clearance with a CI polygraph
- Typically requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with DoD’s RMF, DIACAP, NIST Certification & Accreditation.
- Must possess Security + or CISSP certification.
- Advanced understanding of software installation and configuration.
- Working knowledge of networks and network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress
- Ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities and help to implement continuous improvement solutions
- Ability to work successfully as part of a virtual team