Software Systems Engineer and Team Lead ( R-00057135 )
Leidos in Pasadena CA is looking for a Software Systems Engineer with an active TS/SCI clearance to work as a technical lead. This position is part of the EISOC program for the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
The Software Systems Engineer hired for this position will:
- Working with the classified data processing team,
- Lead a team of software system engineers, while
- Interfacing with customers
- This position will focus on backend of the systems engineering V, therefore candidates should have strong knowledge and experience with backend systems engineering V.
Education / Work Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related discipline and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
This position requires a U.S. Citizen who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
The work will be performed in Pasadena CA
Will be required to travel to Customer site approximately 3 times per year
- Strong system engineering skills supporting software projects using Python, java, C/C++,
- Knowledge and experience with cloud technologies such as Docker, AWS, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with supporting cloud infrastructure integration,
- Experienced in team leadership and negotiation
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team