Senior Enrollment Management Administrator- Waitlist and Lottery Team Lead (2108200)
Senior Enrollment Management Administrator- Waitlist and Lottery Team Lead - ( 2108200 )
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology—and each other to surpass these boundaries—we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Pearson’s Online & Blended Learning K-12 group provides high-quality, highly accountable online education solutions to schools, school districts and students in grades K-12. It serves families and schools with a variety of digital learning and online school solutions including Connections Academy, International Connections Academy, and Pearson Connexus. In 2017, it will deliver online learning to over 400,000 students in the U.S. and 48 countries. The group, formerly known as Connections Education, is based in Columbia, Maryland and has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Baltimore Sun for three consecutive years and a “Best Place to Work” by Baltimore magazine. Recognized for its outstanding curriculum, high-quality teachers and leadership, Pearson Online & Blended Learning is committed to expanding quality education through technology, and helping students achieve both academic and personal success.
Enrollment Experience Group
The Enrollment Experience group’s primary purpose is to provide the best possible experience for families enrolling in Connections Academy schools. We are accountable for expediting enrollments and driving customer satisfaction of families, students, and partner schools. We provide:
- Lead follow-up and nurturing
- Dedicated contact center enrollment support for students and families in the enrollment process through phone, chat, and written communication
- Outreach to families during the process
- Senior-level relationship management support to partner schools for enrollment and academic placement, including collaboration on enrollment strategy
Working from our office in Columbia, MD, (remote during Covid- 19) and reporting to the Supervisor of Enrollment Processing, the Waitlist and Lottery Team Lead assists with the implementation of day to day operational duties carried out by the Watilist and Lottery team.
- Assist with managing all enrollment notices, dates, caps, and waitlist programs for schools;
- Contributes to the development of strategies to increase enrollments and streamline the enrollment process;
- Work to consistently improve the customer experience;
- Lead process improvement initiatives that create efficiency, contribute to customer delight, and improve conversion rates;
- Collaborate with Waitlist and Lottery Supervisor and other Enrollment Processing leaders to improve the enrollment process;
- Serve as an enrollment resource/subject matter expert to Waitlist and Lottery Coordinators and other stakeholders;
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly data reports to locate incorrect data, withdrawals of inactive applicants, and find students with missing documentation for follow-up contact by Enrollment Experience team members;
- Assist Waitlist and Lottery Supervisor as Representative for the Enrollment Experience department or Enrollment and Customer Engagement division as necessary in cross-departmental engagements;
- Other duties as assigned
Pearson Online & Blended Learning is focused on providing a flexible work environment to its employees, including the ability to work from home on a regular basis in most positions, consistent with the guidelines established for Enrollment and Customer Engagement department employees. We believe that flexibility in work/life balance is a critical part of our culture and employee satisfaction, and we are proud to provide to our employees the ability to work from anywhere, anytime. In exchange, we require that employees have the appropriate means to work remotely, including adherence to our work at home policies regarding home office setup, including but not limited to privacy of records, technology standards, equipment standards and expectations. Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience managing waitlists and enrollment pipelines required
- Previous experience working in a customer service, sales, or back office operation preferred
- Previous school admissions/registration/records experience a plus
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Google suite software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make quality, informed decisions
- Customer Centric – Acts with a strong customer mindset (both internal and external) and is a visible advocate for the customer. Builds strong relationships with customers and uses those to improve their experience and outcomes.
- Delivering Financial Results – A strong track record of delivering against budgets and commitments.
- Communications - A great communicator who engages teams and stakeholders with thoughtful delivery and messages that resonate.
- Building a strong team - Creates strong morale and inclusive spirit within team, Proactively addresses team performance and communication challenges and blends new people into teams when needed. Has a track record of hiring and quickly and effectively onboarding great talent. Demonstrated success developing and promoting talent.
- Works well in a matrix - Models collaboration, solves problems with peers, builds trust and support.
- Takes personal responsibility – Can be relied on to complete tasks timely and well, demonstrates “ownership” regardless of the outcome, proactive in exploring and exploiting new opportunities.
- Effectively manages change
- Interpersonal awareness/self-awareness
- Thorough and thoughtful work
- Works well in a matrix
Primary Location : US-MD-Columbia
Work Locations :
US-MD-Columbia-Grantchester Merriweather10960 Grantchester WayTwo Merriweather
Job : Customer Service
Organization : North America Connections
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jun 8, 2021
Job Unposting : Jun 14, 2021
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2108200