Defect and Reporting Coordinator Lead (32324)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Lead and manage the overall defect management life cycle. This includes leading and managing defect review calls including the daily P0/P1 calls and the entire backlog defect management processes
- Possess the ability to lead and steer defect management meetings to achieve actionable outcomes and lower the backlog of unresolved defects
- Manage defect/bug tracking and coordinate remediation of issues with development teams - continuously engage with developing and testing teams for defect resolution
- Support, continued communication within the overall Defect Review process to ensure efficiency in Defect Management process delivery in a structured approach
- Work cross-functionally across development, functional and reporting teams to ensure smooth defect resolution and proper hand-off among teams
- Manage the prioritization of defects and facilitate recurring triage meetings and other issues/discussion pertaining to defects with the client
- Co-ordinate with the reporting team to manage new and routine report runs, status dashboards, accuracy and overall support quality reporting to client on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Possess strong multi-tasking and organization skills and work
- Must be willing to live in or relocate to Denver, CO.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to understand impact of new requests or projects to current application interoperability and communicate impact to internal and external teams
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $58,000 to $72,000 .