Lead ELE Specialist - Talent Compliance and Programs (40741)
- Full understanding of, and ability to interpret, lead and ensure execution of, any of the activities mentioned above, as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements in all areas of Talent Compliance and ELE Programs.
- Make recommendations on new and more efficient processes, and be responsible for the ongoing updates to process documents and supporting tools.
- Lead various meetings with US and USI team members to connect and communicate on the team's processes.
- Provide technical leadership and training to team members and others on related activities, as needed.
- Monitor the Salesforce queues, in cooperation with the USI team, to ensure that all cases are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Work through ad hoc, process escalations in an expedient manner
- Support special team project assignments and perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Talent Analytics/SAP, HR Admin, I-9 Service Center, Microsoft Teams and Salesforce strongly preferred
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with all levels within the firm
- Initiative and self-direction; works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritizing, and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and to approach challenges with creativity and resourcefulness, including engaging in thought provoking dialogue for solutions.
- Prioritizes and independently executes responsibilities
- Ability to work with minimal instruction
- High degree of professionalism and integrity and ability to work in a highly confidential environment
- Experience in a large or matrix driven corporation with overseas or outsourced operations
- Ability to manage complex projects with virtual teams
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and be solution-focused.
- Ability to lead virtual teams
Education & Experience: Typically requires a minimum of 8-10 years of directly related experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.