HRST Lead, Program Advisory and Delivery (34315)
- Drive and integrate transformational and strategic initiatives to execute against the Talent transformation roadmap
- Deliver solutions with a focus on strategy, process, people, and stakeholder management impacts and outcomes
- Lead delivery through project-based work, either wholly owned, in partnership with other Talent teams, or through other Deloitte collaborations (i.e., Consulting, US Innovation)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine the best approach to test (POC/pilot) and implement solutions that align Talent to the business strategy
The PPM team provides solutions for our Businesses, Talent leadership, and Talent professionals through project-based work, which requires facets of innovation, critical analysis, strategic planning, collaboration, program/process design, project management, and change management. Sample projects in the portfolio for PPM have included: deployment transformation, Future of Work, PPMD Strategic Initiatives, AI/cognitive pilots, Avature implementation, reward and recognition transformation, among others.
The Lead will work closely with HRST Planning & Program Management Leader and Managers to support the day-to-day program activities and operations for a specific business project or a portion of a complex business program by implementing innovative, integrated, and practical solutions that align Talent to the firm's strategy. Participates in program activities to help plan, monitor and govern program schedules and resources of moderate scope, expenditure, and effect across the Talent lifecycle. Supports planning with functional, geographic, and/or service lines to support the business and firm strategy.
- Conducts analysis and evaluation of programs and processes, and provides competency & functional area knowledge to identify, research, and resolve complex problems across a wide variety of topics including visioning, organizational design, process excellence, acquisition & mobility, development, strategic change management, and deployment.
- Assists managers in overall project/program management, including: the development of work planning, including milestones and contingency plans, based on budget, timing and business needs, for implementation and execution of project and workstream efforts; identification of project/program risk and issues and proposes mitigation tactics and strategies.
- Owns the completion of work products/deliverables, including conducting complex business analyses, where required, to support data-driven results.
- Develops compelling, logically structured presentations and deliverables that will be shared at the Talent and business leadership level.
- Supports change management activities across the US Firms, including driving adoption and business engagement, training and development of project communications.
- Maintains awareness of current business trends, operating conditions, and internal process and practices that have significant impact on Talent programs.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of professional experience with minimum 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related area
- Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
- Designing deliverable content to reflect the client needs and improving deliverable quality through verification and validation of results
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Skilled at stakeholder management
- Creative problem-solving skills related to team, project, and cross-functional issues
- Ability to maneuver in a matrix environment, leverage indirect reporting resources, and work well in ambiguous situations
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Consulting skills (client service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, negotiation, etc.)
- Strong analytics skills (structuring and completing analysis, summarizing insights)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available