Content and Creative Workstream Lead - Senior Consultant (53148)
- Manage a workstream providing content, creative, and outreach to facilitate creating a culture of preparedness in America.
- Oversee, manage, and develop preparedness communications, to include communications strategies and plans, promotional toolkits, research-based message development, graphics, infographics, video, copy writing and editing, website content development.
- Oversee, manage, and develop media and community engagement using products such as announcements, scripts, talking points, fact sheets, presentations and user-friendly web-based content.
- Oversee, manage, and develop strategic messaging campaigns with memorable themes, objectives, awareness of different stakeholders, and success indicators.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce (AM&C) offering helps public sector clients connect with the people, stakeholders, and citizens they serve. Our team works with agencies to transform, elevate, and modernize constituent-government experiences. GPS AM&C creates brands, develops content, and implements best-in-class marketing strategies to inspire engagement, influence behavior, and drive adoption across the country.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8 or more years of experience in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience planning, developing and delivering communications strategies and messaging
- Experience overseeing the efforts of less senior staff
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail and meticulous execution
- Excellent project management skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 10%
- Experience with accessibility, 508 conformance, and/or plain language (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite is helpful (preferred but not required)
- Salesforce experience (preferred but not required)
- Experience overseeing video and/or animation production from concepting phase (preferred but not required)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.