Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Oracle Cloud -PPM Project Costing and Foundation Functional Lead (53304)
Deloitte's Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Work you'll do
You will work on our Government and Public Services (GPS) team to lead implementation efforts for Oracle Cloud PPM Project Costing and Foundation for various clients in the Higher Education industry.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Oracle Offering provides services to modernize clients' business and core environments. Teams provide the latest technology innovations around cloud, digital, mobility and social collaboration. They also help clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry-specific solutions to improve flexibility, scalability, and cost management. Practitioners deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, and project management. Teams assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
- Hands on experience leading Oracle Cloud PPM Project Costing and Foundation implementations
- Extensive experience leading client conversations around setting up the following:
- Project Costing: Setting up default budget account, defining additional segment in Cost Collection Flexfield, etc.
- Foundation: Create Expenditure Types, Nonlabor Resources, Rate Schedules, Planning Resource Breakdown Structures etc.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Open to periodic travel during specific project milestones
- Experience working with Higher Education Industry