Lead Specialist, Deloitte Leadership Academy, Strategy and Governance (60723)
- intentionally integrate purposeful and impactful leadership skills and capabilities to cultivate stronger internal and external relationships, drive business growth, fuel engagement and performance, enhance our value, and feed our social and client impact, and
- create the next generation of Deloitte professionals and leaders, optimizing the human potential and agility of all our people and enabling them to thrive, change, and lead in the hybrid and technology-focused work environment.
Work you'll do
As a Specialist on the Strategy and Governance team in DLA, your primary focus areas include supporting the creation of the Lifecycle Journeys as well as working closely with the DLA Governance body to provide research and monitor development activities.
Strategy Development (5%)
- Conduct external research to find impactful leading-edge capability-building strategies, partnerships, and programs to support strategy implementation.
- Support the design of integrated lifecycles that emphasize human capabilities and create growth-oriented and inclusive professionals and leaders for the future of work.
Stakeholder Relationship Management (10%)
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders related to development projects.
- Prepare draft presentations and reports to support stakeholder meetings.
- Participate in or lead project teams to build positive, collaborative partnerships among business stakeholders, and peers.
- Maintain relationships with content-based leads (SMRs).
Operations Management (25%)
- Identify areas for operational improvement, making suggestions and driving change to gain efficiencies and improve learning impact.
- Run and analyze reports to provide preliminary insights on program success.
- Manage all activities to be on-time and within budget, tracking against original plan to determine efficiency.
- Support cross-team operational initiatives as needed.
- Work closely with DLA Governance body to provide research and monitor development activities.
Curriculum Management (55%)
- Execute assigned programs within budget and timeline.
- Collaborate with Learning Operations to maintain accurate curriculum data integrity, maintain historical archives, and respond to ad hoc requests for curriculum information.
- Maintain strong knowledge of development tools, modalities, and learning methodologies.
Resource Mgmt & Development (5%)
- Create a teaming environment which encourages sharing of best practices, driving innovation, and continuing improvement.
- Lead, inspire, and coach team members, fostering individual and team growth and agility through delegation, feedback, instruction, and encouragement-building on strengths and dissecting and developing areas for improvement.
- Provide input into talent reviews and 360* performance feedback.
- Complete and submit professional development and performance review documentation.
- Complete and submit 360* professional development and performance review documentation.
- Cultivate an inclusive, high-performing team that maximizes team member contribution by creating an environment of mutual support and shared responsibility.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4-6 years of related professional experience
- Collaborative mindset to share and implement best practices
- Strong instructional design skills
- Demonstrated project and program management experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track
- Ability to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing, with audiences at all management levels
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, complex, multi-tasking virtual environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Experience working in a learning and development organization
- Prior consulting or professional services experience