Network Admin and Operations / Provisioning Circuit Design and Documentation Specialist (Senior) ( R-00049518 )
Ensure accurate documenting of the customers cabling infrastructure and enterprise network and to provide a comprehensive run list and cabling plan to the installation workforce
- Create circuit documentation in support of customer funded projects
- Work with systems engineers to understand feature requirements and develop architectural approaches to problems
- Build inventories and maintain accurate information relating to network components, circuits, routers, switches, racks, etc.
- Develop, implement, and maintain standardized procedures for adding, deleting, and modifying records of inventoried network elements
- Work extensively with IT and related teams in the deployment, stabilization, and ongoing operation of the systems
- Provide regular status reports
- TS/SCI with Poly; This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
- Prior experience with cable testers and Autocad
- Knowledge of component and transmission medium compatibility and interconnection
- Ability to select components based on cost and space limitations
- Ability to work with schematic capture tools.
- Certified practitioner with a particular computer language, system or technology
- Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history.
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- BICSI, SIPT, AutoCad, Excel, Visio
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
PHX3External Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:5000Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Network Administration and OpsPay Range: