Strategic Communications and Operations Targeter ( R-00053491 )
Leidos is currently seeking a Strategic Communications and Operations Targeter to support a program in Vienna, VA. This position will require an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance in order to be considered for this position.
This position will include the following:
- Leverage full suite of data exploitation and analytic targeting tools, customer classified databases, and exploitation of social media to perform Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) analysis on strategic communications and other activities.
- Review operational traffic and draft substantive written products, which highlight results of research and analysis, as well as provide operational guidance to shape customer activities and objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of collection plans and operational activities focused against high priority targets.
- Coordinate closely with peers, management, customer components, and broader Intelligence Community partners.
- Provide regular written updates and verbal briefings to customer management regarding research, analysis, and operational guidance.
- Support a variety of operational and targeting efforts for customer, including the identification of potential operational leads and other new opportunities for action by customer.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI w/ Polygraph.
- Candidates must possess strong written and oral English, and possess proficiency in reading.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong communication skills, analytical ability, and solid interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Candidates must be able to perform job requirements independently and in team environments and must have ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Candidate must have ability to conduct online media research, retrieval and integration of all-source data from various sources including classified databases, unclassified databases, online media, and finished intelligence.
- Candidates must be familiar with cable and IC report writing styles and specific USG classified databases and targeting applications.
- Arabic-language capabilities, including ability to read and listen to Arabic-language media and documents.
- Familiarity with marketing techniques, statistics, and experience with standard intelligence databases, systems and procedures.
- Candidates should have experience applying methodologically rigorous solutions for measuring effectiveness of programs.
- Experience and/or training on Python, data science, or technical collection/exploitation.
- BA or BS required and 4+ years of practical experience in HUMINT operations, Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) analysis, intelligence analysis/targeting, or regional/functional expertise in areas of interest to USG.
- Additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.