Capture Operations and Excellence Analyst ( R-00056802 )
The Capture Operations and Excellence Analyst (CO&E) supports the Capture Operations and Excellence division with leading division wide operational initiatives. Specifically this role is responsible identifying and leading strategic projects working with various stakeholders internal and external to the Division, implementing and providing data analysis and reporting on performance.
- Establish partnerships throughout the broader BD&S Organization and be an advocate for CO&E
- Independently identify areas of continuous improvement focused on customer service and efficiency including identifying ways to improve efficiencies by leveraging technology. Lead projects to implement improvement activities once approved
- Partner with Capture Managers and Proposal Managers to provide surge support as needed directly to Proposal teams
- Proactively engage with Proposal Teams onsite to identify early any potential needs and or challenges and ensure they are addressed. Identify any recurring issues/challenges and develop recommendations for improvement after performing root cause analysis
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which offer needed capabilities.
- Reviewing and approving vendor invoices in a timely manner.
- Interacting with internal personnel (typically capture managers, BD Leads, other CO&E personnel) to identify and staff captures and proposals with appropriate vendor resources.
- Providing reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad hoc) to appropriate internal personnel.
- Supporting audits as requested.
- Ensuring compliance with Leidos policies, procedures, and documents, most importantly our disclosure statement.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to explore and solve problems, and be willing to work constructively across teams
- Ability to work independently to accomplish established goals
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft SharePoint, and ability to learn new applications
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years applicable experience.
- Experience with the Government contracting process
- Thorough knowledge of the Leidos Win Plan and Strategy Development process