Supply Administration and Operations Specialist ( R-00057801 )
Leidos is looking for a Supply Administration and Operations Specialist to provide support to US Marine Corps Forces Central Command (MARCENT) Logistics Directorate (G-4) in Tampa, FL.
The Supply Administration and Operations Specialist will be responsible for technical research functions for customer inquiries, multimedia data entry, scanning and retrieval system functions, generation of routine reports, and requisition and procurement processing. Responsible for providing support at all levels for MARCENT stateside and overseas assets.
- Assist in the preparation of necessary supply accounting documents and custody records.
- Assist in scheduled reconciliations with Requiring Activities, Funds Managers, Responsible Officers and Financial Managers to provide status on requirement submissions and transactions through the acquisition life cycle process.
- Conduct necessary transactions in designated Marine Corps supply accounting systems.
- Review submitted requirement packages to ensure all necessary documentation is included prior to approval by the Supply Officer.
- Assist in audits as directed and maintain an electronic filing system of all requirement paperwork.
- Provide inputs for weekly updates to the Responsible Officers and Supply Officer.
- Develop weekly reports on requirements and appropriate document transaction status.
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) and associated automated systems.
- Knowledge of automated data processing software and systems used in support of daily supply operations.
- Ability to obtain US Passport.
- Ability to work in a drug free environment and pass random urinalysis testing.
- Prior USMC Supply Administration and Operations Non-Commissioned Officer.
- Current US Passport with the ability to travel and work overseas.
- One or more year’s experience at a Component Command.External Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:$3,000Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:SecretTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:LogisticsPay Range: