RDaaS and Endpoint Operations Specialist ( R-00058410 )
Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for an RDaaS and Endpoint Operations Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the health, maintenance, and technical escalation support of a Citrix Remote Desktop as a Service (RDaaS) solution for over 1,000 users as well as providing SCCM operational support to our Endpoint Operations group.
- Hands-on support of the Citrix Remote Desktop as a Service (RDaaS) cloud administration console
- Serve as the technical escalation and resolution POC for Citrix RDaaS trouble tickets and problem records
- Health and Maintenance of the RDaaS service
- Maintenance of AWS back-end infrastructure to ensure patch currency of Citrix / AWS RDaaS solution
- Enable help desk and site support through automation, documentation, and self-service capabilities. Operational support to the Endpoint Operations team, providing troubleshooting and technical support to Tier II Desktop Support Techs related to OS/Image/Package failures.
- Internal testing of SCCM packages, Microsoft and 3rd Party patches.
- Supporting Tier II Desktop Techs with troubleshooting any SCCM client and deployment issues.
- Creating SCCM collections, SCCM custom queries/reports, and setting up deployments.
- Testing and supporting the Windows Image and Working with Engineering.
- Test and troubleshoot software deployments via Microsoft SCCM, analyze, identify and resolve issues working collaboratively with other stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of relevant IT experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Citrix Workspace, Apps and Desktop products or equivalent App Streaming and Virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructures: AWS or Azure preferred
- Experience with resolving technical issues related to Windows and Browsers
- Familiarity or experience in supporting Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Virtual Private Network (VPN) and related network technologies
- Demonstrated experience in scripting automated solutions using technologies such as PowerShell
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of enterprise antivirus solutions, endpoint data protection and encryption, VPN, Wireless Access, printers & peripherals
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Chrome Browsers on desktop and mobile platforms
- Basic understanding of NIST and/or CMMC
- Experience with MacOS and/or Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat)
- Experience with supporting and/or managing Mobile platforms such as iOS and Android
- Experience with patching and maintaining Windows Server 2016+ platforms
- Familiarity with NIST Compliance requirements