Operations and Assessment Analyst ( R-00063271 )
Leidos is actively hiring for an Operations and Assessment Analyst to join our team at MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL.
Provide operations and assessment analysis services for the Operations Division (G-3) at U.S. Marine Corps Forces Central Command (MARCENT), the operational level Marine Corps service component to U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM).
- Leverage full understanding and experience of USMC structure, capabilities, the Table of Organization and Equipment Change Request (TOECR) process, the Global Force Management (GFM) processes, and implementation of service and joint policy/doctrine to advise the Assistant Chief of Staff, G-3 Operations
Director and work in general support of the Commander and staff, as appropriate.
- Execute operational analyses and assessments in all activities involved with the performance of component operations.
- Participate in all CENTCOM and Service directed assessments, to include the CENTCOM Theater Campaign Plan, the Service Campaign Plan, and other Military Operating Environment (MOE) related assessments.
- Develop three and four star level analysis of force laydown, operations, training, and component reorganization.
- Collect, analyze, review, and recommend lessons learned.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Command and Staff College complete
- Minimum 3 years experience at a MARFOR and/or Combatant Command level staff
- A thorough understanding of “Componency” as it relates to the inter-relationships between MARCENT, CENTCOM and the HQMC staffs
- MS in Operations Research
- Retired or Reserve USMC field grade officer with AMOS 9650 Operations Analysis
- Service on both CENTCOM (Combatant Command) and MARCENT (MARFOR) level staffs
- Knowledge of historical and current USMC operations in the CENTCOM AORExternal Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:$5,000Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCITravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Business ProcessPay Range: