Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Coordinator (32867)
The Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing facilities maintenance support functions for site. Oversees the effective maintenance support for the site thorough analysis of requirements and detailed planning. Ensures compliance with all government and company regulations and policies and procedures.
- Supervision of the work trades that include carpentry, plumbing, welding, HVAC technicians, masons, painters, grounds maintenance, and custodial workers. Plays a strong role in setting objectives and organizing work.
- Responsible for site operations and facility maintenance functions.
- Plan, direct and assist with the operations and maintenance (O&M) support.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures and adherence to plans. Identifies issues and resolves or recommends solutions for issues.
- Observe, direct and provide guidance to site workforce.
- Present O&M disputes and claims issues to the O&M management for resolution.
- Train associates on O&M procedures, methods, and control of work order requests.
- Exercise sound administrative judgment in order to maintain effective control of the work order request process and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt effective courses of action.
- Must possess facilities management skills, demonstrate sound task organizational management and must be able to communicate effectively in both written form and orally.
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions and work in cooperation with colleagues.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the field of maintenance and repair operations utilizing multiple work trades.
- Excellent organizational ability, in order to set priorities, organizes workload, handle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 45 lbs.
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Minimum three (3) years proven experience in Facilities Management and/or Operations & maintenance (O&M).
- Construction project management experience desired.