Operations and Office Coordinator ( 583531-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Visible & You
Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and "Best Telecom Brand" in Adweek’s Challenger Brand Awards, Visible is on a mission to reimagine what wireless should be: simple, accessible, and inclusive. Visible is the first all-digital wireless carrier in the US, which means we have no stores, no call centers, and no paper bills, allowing us to pass our savings to our members. We have built our member experience around communities and challenging the traditional family plan model in the industry - and we’re having a lot of fun doing it.
Visible is a division of Verizon, but operates uniquely inside the larger entity, taking all the best elements of startup scrappiness - disruption, innovation, and culture - while leveraging the assets and benefits of the larger corporation’s backing. No single day feels the same at Visible. If you’re someone who’d thrive in this entrepreneurial environment and embraces the challenge of delivering the best experience to our members in the simplest ways (knowing that simple requires a lot of work behind-the-scenes), check us out at https://visible.com. We are Visible.
In this hybrid role, with 2-3 days based out of the Greenwood Village, CO office location.
We are working to build policies and processes to meet Visible’s specific practices and needs. Your role is to assure that we’re establishing these processes and policies with governance, risk and compliance in mind.
- Manage general day-to-day office support at Visible’s Denver office. Tasks include mail and package deliveries and pickups, facility maintenance requests, and welcoming guests at the Visible office.
- Work closely with Risk & Compliance Lead to identify, design, and build new processes and SOPs.
- Review and adjust current processes, SOPs and policies related to growth and operational changes.
- Update Visible’s practices and policies based on changes to and existing Verizon’s policy requirements.
- Assist with managing recurring audit and training review timelines, processes and reporting.
- Track company-wide projects to communicate to Verizon Risk and Compliance, CPNI, and CCPA teams.
- Manage company-wide communication requests to share information/educate (GCMT, CPNI, Records Management, etc…) in partnership with our Internal Communications team.
- Serve as backup for Risk and Compliance Lead and manage manual processes for fraud situations.
- Manage internal device and service request and approval process and assist with monthly audits of data and process improvements.
- Manage end-to-end internal device return process- printer, ink and shipping supplies provided.
- Work closely with Workplace Technology team to assist with equipment inventory records, management and auditing.
- Ensure governance, risk & compliance requirements & considerations are being captured & tracked for all new initiative launches.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Project management experience.
- Great active listener with problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work cross functionally with Visible and Verizon.
- Familiarity with Jira, Asana and Slack Workflows.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the compensation range for this position is between $68,000 and $126,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).