IT Help Desk (503628608)
HRD is an FAA repair station that has been providing world class service for over thirty five years. HRD is the industry leader dedicated to the overhaul of aircraft survival equipment, aircraft fire extinguishers, and oxygen equipment. HRD employs over one hundred fifty employees. We have offices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Houston Texas, and Valencia California (corporate offices).
We are seeking a Help Desk Technician!
The Help Desk Technician assists with technical support in person, via phone or email. This position will provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, email, and operating systems.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Testing and troubleshooting applications and hardware
- Track issues and resolutions using a ticketing system
- Previous 3 years of experience providing technical and/or PC support
- Familiar with principles and theories of network systems and management
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further consideration please submit your application directly on our website to the link below.
HRD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by application law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $26.50 per hour