Instructor Pilot (MH-60R Only)
MH-60R Instructor Pilot will work with Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF) and Maintenance Contractors to perform and support training and operational/maintenance flight activities in accordance with helicopter maintenance programs and plans at Jubail Navy Base, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Provide instruction and oversight to RSNF pilots while operating H-60 aircraft.
- Conduct refresher training flights consisting of: Familiarization, Instrument and non-mission related flights.
- Assist RSNF designated FCF Pilots with all portions of maintenance functional check flights, including preflight briefing, preflight, flight checks, post flight and all required FCF documentation.
- Assist maintenance contractors with in-flight trouble shooting and/or verifications of maintenance discrepancies or repairs, by conducting ground and flight checks.
- Assist in managing a U.S. Government approved flight operations program in compliance with the NAVAIRINST 3710.1 series and the following documents: COMNAVAIRFOR M-3710.7 series, NATOPS General Flight & Operating Instructions, NAVAIRINST 3710.1 series, Contractors Flight & Ground Operations, (SAU) A1-H60RA-NFM-000, RSNF NATOPS Flight Manual,(SAU) A1-H560RA-NFM-700A, FCF Pocket Checklist, ,Local Directives, Instructions, SOPs, and guidelines as required by using activity and for execution of tasks.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.