HR Vendor Systems and Process Administrator
This role will be responsible for providing day-to-day functional & system support for Penske Logistics Human Resources Vendor Systems. You will be a critical resource in maintaining overall company process compliance relating to the procurement of contingent labor and the administration of the post-employment drug and alcohol program.
In this role you will utilize reports and process reviews in order to audit processes that are followed by each of the operations and vendor contacts and provide those findings to the PL HR team. You assist in ensuring system upkeep through the execution of standard operating procedures, system template and library upkeep, rate cards and error management. The support that is provided by this role is critical in contributing to the success of the PL Corporate Contingent labor and Drug and Alcohol programs.
Qualified candidates for this role with have prior demonstrated experience using some level of systems technology to complete tasks. You must be an individual with an analytical mindset and a desire to complete tasks that support HR processes.
• Complete monthly Audits & Assessments for vendor performance and data integrity
• Ensure that all contingent workers are dispositioned
• Review, modify, & create Job Templates in vendor systems as needed in accordance with Company policy
• Conduct weekly audit of data in systems to identify contingent workers with zero hours and follow up to reconcile data in system
• Assist with reconciliation of drug and alcohol testing
• Conduct biweekly trainings of vendors and field users on the platforms
• Monitor workflows to identify any delays to assist field users with initial outreach to vendors
• Provide training to field users on system and utilization
• Create Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly reports
• Create Ad hoc reports as needed
• Monitor data in all reports to make recommendations regarding trends
• Maintain Monthly and YTD Summary reports on the Shared Drive for record retention
• Creates draft SOPs for users
• Assists with communications of system issues to PL IT for resolution
• Monitor workflows to identify any delays to assist field users with any system challenges
• Provides support of Contingent Labor and HR Projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. If no degree, equivalent work experience is required.
• With Bachelor's degree: At least 1 year of experience working in a role supporting business systems, including customer support, reporting, and issue resolution.
• Without Bachelor's Degree: At least 3 continuous years working in a role supporting business systems, including customer support, reporting, and issue resolution.
• Previous experience with Project Management preferred
• Must have demonstrated internal customer service skills
• Ability to troubleshoot and make recommendations to resolve issues is required.
• Must have demonstrated strong organizational and documentation skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership.
• Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment, and keep up with a high volume of activity required.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Function: Application Delivery & Support
Job Family: Information Technology
Address: 100 Kachel Boulevard
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Logistics LLC
Req ID: 2329407