Payroll Process and Workforce Management Consultant (20001)
- Guiding clients to analyze the current state of the payroll processes, identifying pain points and offering possible solutions
- Advising clients on technology options that can help them improve their overall Payroll function
- Demonstrating your leadership experience, being self-accountable to the outputs of the team
- Emerging business advisor, Project/Workstream Manager, Leader of others, sales support
- 4+ years of related experience
- Strong background in the Payroll function & processes, demonstrating understanding all its complexities
- Experience with requirements gathering, workshops and facilitating meetings
- Experience in the vendor selection process (client and supplier sides)
- involved in the full lifecycle of a project including, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing
- Experience with payroll software such as ADP, UKG (formerly UltiPro), Workday, Oracle Cloud, or SAP/SuccessFactors and system infrastructure
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Consulting Experience
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing
and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business - not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption.