Documentation Planning and Resource Manager
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Maintain and update the Departmental Books of Work across document types including clinical study reports, periodic reports, protocols and submission level documents.
- Triage authoring resource requests to capture priority documentation needs and drive functional resourcing meetings to facilitate internal and external staffing decisions.
- Utilize BoWs to capture operational metrics and leverage information to facilitate improvements in business processes.
- Continually evaluate resource algorithms for document types and roles to:
- Enable modeling of authoring demand for the departmental portfolio
- Evaluate resource utilization for internal authors and external providers
- Develop innovative strategies to increase efficiency in BOW management through process improvements, automation tools and alternate database software.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of BS/BA degree (MS degree preferred) with 3-5 years’ experience in portfolio tracking preferably for regulatory or clinical book of work management.
- In depth understanding of database and timeline tools for BOW planning, analysis and data reporting.
- In depth understanding of advanced excel functionality (pivot tables, data validation) to maintain BOWs with customized views, information consistency and on-demand resource and metrics reporting.
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional teams to drive prioritization and resource allocation.
- Experience in developing resource algorithms and modeling FTE demand for functions and roles.
- Good understanding of global pharmaceutical drug development and requirements for regulatory documents supporting protocols, clinical study reports, periodic reports and submissions.
- Working knowledge of an electronic document management system to validate BoW information.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.