Intelligence Analyst Journeyman - COO/CIS (TS/SCI with ability to obtain and maintain CI poly)
Work Where it Matters
SAVA, an Akima company, is not just another global services contractor. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), our mission and purpose extend beyond our exciting federal projects as we support our shareholder communities in Alaska.
At SAVA, the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our 15,000 Iñupiat shareholders, a group of Alaska natives from one of the most remote and harshest environments in the United States.
For our shareholders , SAVA provides support and employment opportunities and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years.
For our government customers , SAVA delivers global solutions that enhance business processes, lower costs, and take on today’s missions with greater opportunity, agility, and strength.
As a SAVA employee , you will be surrounded by a challenging, yet supportive work environment that is committed to innovation and diversity, two of our most important values. You will also have access to our comprehensive benefits and competitive pay in addition to growth opportunities and excellent retirement options.
Sava is seeking an Intelligence Analyst to support the Stormbreaker Contract in McLean, VA.
- The Analyst will administer CI and Insider Threat programs across network system/software information technology and telecommunications system.
- The Analyst will assist in the development, security, operations and maintenance of certain IC databases and systems.
- The Analyst will provide support on all mobile devices - via the Mobile Analysis Program.
- The Analyst will participate in technical exchanges related To CI Net, Insider Threat Systems, and other CI support systems.
- The Analyst will support and manage user accounts in Active Directory, maintain access control lists for CI applications and devices.
- The Analyst will be the designated technical POC for the in-place Monitoring System.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain/maintain a CI poly.
- A BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or master's with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Insider Threat systems, responsibilities, plans, procedures, policies and concepts.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Mobile Forensic tools such as - Cellebrite.
- Candidates must have strong communication skills and the ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences.
- Exposure to Cellebrite courses is desired (e.g., Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO) and Cellebrite Advanced Smartphone Analysis (CASA)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability, and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us at email@example.com or [Register to View] (information about job applications status is not available at this contact information).
Job: Security, Intelligence & Defense Analysis
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Clearance: TS/SCI CI poly
Shift: Day Job
Work Type: On-Site
Req ID: SAV05071