SAP MM and PP - Project Delivery Senior Analyst (35965)
- You will be responsible for managing day to day client business support of their IT landscape and applications
- You will be responsible for technical enhancement and support of SAP MM and PP (Manufacturing/Supply Chain)
- You will be responsible for defining, analyzing and mapping business processes, organizational elements and related applications; preparation of business requirements for processes and applications; defect resolution, support change management documentation, testing, and post implementation support.
- You will be responsible for operating engagements
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and ongoing operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on the digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivocal BS/MS degree in an associated field with at least 7 years of experience.
- 3 years relevant SAP consulting experience
- Must have hands-on functional configuration and design experience with SAP Material Management (MM) and Production Planning (PP), SD-MM integrations
- Must have participated in all phases of at least 2 full-lifecycle SAP implementations (Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment)
- experience collaborating effectively with team members and partners in a distributed project environment.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Waltham, MA
- Limited Sponsorship may be available
- Technical or functional lead on at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP implementation
- Knowledge in EDI and relevant interface points and other SAP modules will be given preference
- Understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework
- Working knowledge of SAP ABAP