Middleware/Hyperion and OCI Solution Analyst (36076)
- Two+ years' experience installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting Oracle Fusion Middleware/Hyperion on Linux and Windows platform
- Exposure to Oracle WebLogic server and knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware products like SOA, OBIEE, OBIA, WebCenter, OIM, etc. with DBA background.
- Troubleshooting issues related to FMW products and components like Node Manager, JNDI, JDBC Data sources, Web services, Adapters, etc.
- Experience in using Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control and other administration utilities.
- Exposure to installation, administration, configuration of Essbase, HFM, Planning, DRM, FDM, HSF, Smart view and ODI.
- Exposure to migration of objects for Hyperion Planning, HFM and Essbase.
- Experience with Hyperion system tools for monitoring, testing, performance tuning, and debugging.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining system user-roles and security including access, functionality, system maintenance and other attributes associates with using the system
- Exposure to OCI services and knowledge of its services - Compute, Storage and Network and their components.
- Core DBA experience on Oracle Database platforms on Linux, UNIX and Windows environments.
- Hands on experience with installing and configuring Oracle Database across releases 12c and above.
- Experience in administration activities like user management, tablespace management, storage and patching
- Experience in working with database backup and recovery RMAN.
- Experience in working with automation and scripting technologies like shell, python, etc.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proven skills as a team member on at least one full cycle implementation project.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent years of work experience
- Hands-on experience on working with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Platform.
- Experience with working on Oracle Workloads on other CSPs like AWS and Azure is a plus.
- Exposure to governance and administrative services in OCI like Audit service, tagging, Cost management and Analysis and other security services.
- Experience with handling Oracle Workloads on other CSPs like AWS and Azure is a plus.
- Experience with Web Technologies like Microsoft IIS, Java, OHS
- Exposure with integration of Hyperion with Active Directory, SSL/SSO configurations, Load Balancer configurations, horizontal/vertical clustering
- Experience with integration of Oracle Fusion Middleware products like SOA, OBIEE, OBIA, WebCenter, OIM, etc. with ERPs a plus (PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, Hyperion etc.).
- Exposure to integrating Fusion Middleware products with Active Directory, configuration of SSL/TLS and SSO, and clustering.
- Creative person who has developed innovative approaches to developing solutions.
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple packages/applications while further developing your career.
- Ability to assist multiple projects environments simultaneously.
- Prior consulting experience is desired
- Limited sponsorship may be provided; ability to work without the need for sponsorship preferred
Ideal candidates will also have experience with two or more of the following technologies:
Oracle Hyperion Technology
o Installation and configuration of version 11.1.2.x and the new release of 11.2.x
o Patching and upgrade of Hyperion and its components
o Administration of Essbase, HFM, Planning, DRM, HSF, Smart view and ODI
o Data migration including LCM and Essbase import/export
o Application and database performance tuning
o Installation and administration of WebLogic and OHS server
o Experience of Hyperion on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services
o Maintenance of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tenancy
o Configuration and administration of Compute, Storage and Network Resources
o Ability to design and architect OCI tenancy to accommodate workloads across Regions and Availability Domains
o Working knowledge across Identity and Access Management and Governance features
o Experience on working with Database Service offerings available withing OCI
o Experience in migrating or lift and shift of applications and database to OCI
Oracle RDBMS - 9i/10g/11g/12c/19c database
o Oracle Installation and database creation; DBA skills (physical design)
o Oracle Programming Skills (SQL, PL/SQL)
o Understanding of tools to manipulate data
o Performance Tuning
o Use of Oracle Enterprise Manager and other equivalent tools
o Backup, recovery and High Availability configuration
Unix, Linux, windows and Scripting
o Knowledge of Unix (Solaris, AIX, HP), Linux (Red Hat, OEL) and Windows Operating system
o Shell and batch script Programming skills
o Python and automation programming skills a plus