Content Strategy and Delivery Analyst (44237)
- Develop technical and non-technical strategic deliverables for workers in public assistance programs
- Design and create deliverables including policy overviews, policy handbooks, standard operating procedures, user guides, online help and online screen text, etc
- Work directly with the client to determine strategy, project needs and create delivery timelines to manage client relationship
- Research, prepare and edit complex technical documents for publication according to standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Develop diagrams, graphs, charts, and flowcharts, to illustrate material
- Utilize strong writing and editing skills, the ability to collaborate with multiple teams, and impact/own multiple projects
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Organization Transformation offering (OT) focuses on transforming the organization (and the providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This includes changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions and re-designing the structure of an organization. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit, or functional level, involves both employers and providers across the Human Capital ecosystem, and requires a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Technical Writing, Journalism or a related discipline
- 1 year of professional work experience with multiple teams to gather information, handle edits from multiple contributors, and escalate as needed
- 1 year of professional work experience with governmental policies and process/technical documentation
- 2 years of professional work experience with technical writing and copy editing
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position.
- Travel up to 25%
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, SharePoint, and RoboHelp 2019
- Experience with state specific public assistance programs
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.