Senior Financial and Accounting Analyst (341019)
Who We Are
StreamLabs, a subsidiary of Chubb INA Holdings, offers leading IoT app-enabled water monitoring, leak detection and water shut-off products and software services. StreamLabs is made up of a diverse team of entrepreneurially spirited individuals from consumer products, industrial, engineering, insurance, and insure-tech backgrounds. As part of Chubbs Internet of Things (IoT) Center of Excellence, SteamLabs has offices and a Product Innovation Lab in Atlanta, and works directly with team members in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey.
Chubb’s Internet of Things (IoT) Center of Excellence leverages connected device technologies to reduce loss due to water damage and other causes in the enterprise, consumer, and connected home space. StreamLabs’ Control and Monitor product use patented and proprietary ultrasonic technology to monitor waterflow and alert property owners to potential water damage. This directly benefits property owners, and advances Chubb’s strategy to offer best-in-class “predict and prevent” risk engineering services.
Who You Are
As a connected device manufacturer in the emerging field of insure-tech IoT, we are looking for individuals with a can-do attitude to be part of a collaborative team focused on curating new products and solutions, and on providing exceptional experience for our customers.
- You are a driving force behind the success of every project; open-minded, data-driven, analytical, and pay high attention to details.
- You are not uncomfortable in ambiguous or rapidly evolving situations.
- You are not bogged down by how things have been done before.
- You relate well with people, possessing diplomatic and constructive skills, but are also not afraid to challenge. You respect others. You can follow and lead.
- You are highly competent, creative, and self-motivated and you have an eagerness to learn and excel in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do
- Involvement in the monthly and quarterly close and reporting processes including
- Making General Ledger entries
- Completing reconciliations
- Monitoring Accounts Payable (A/P) and Receivable (A/R) processes
- Creating standalone financial statements
- Providing analysis on results
- Involvement in the forecasting and annual planning processes including
- Support management team in generation of monthly and ad hoc financial reports
- Participate in monthly forecasting as well as Annual and Strategic planning process
- Involvement in the day-to-day operations including
- Be involved in all financial aspects of inventory tracking and management
- Oversee and process all ACH, EFT and wire transfer transactions
- Support reconciliation of monthly statements and discrepancies
- Responsible for generating and tracking purchase orders
- Process invoices.
- Manage A/R to achieve receivables turnover ratio of 12 or greater, limiting aging of unpaid invoices to 31 days or fewer
- Interact with internal and external departments including
- StreamLabs management, Chubb finance, tax, treasury, A/P, and financial consultants
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of overall professional experience required with strong financial analysis skills in insurance, engineering, or manufacturing industry
- Strong business acumen and technical accounting skills
- Ability to partner with external and internal constituencies to drive results
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Fluency in MS office suite
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris and other locations, and employs approximately 31,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.chubb.com.