Contact Center - Knowledge Management and Internal Comms. Analyst (52592)
- Support the Knowledge Management Manager with developing and publishing knowledge articles to facilitate the training, education, and procedures of our Digital Contact Center.
- Utilize excellent written communication skills to create content
- Support the KM team by creating, updating, and maintaining KM documents.
- Develop and oversee contact center knowledge governance process
- Assisting the lead with supporting documents
- Collaborate with different Contact Center stakeholders and clients
- Driven to produce project deliverables in a timely manner
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Contact Center practice is part of Deloitte's GPS Customer Strategy and Applied Design offering. It focuses on advising, implementing, and operating contact center operations and technology to elevate the human experience in a digital world. The Contact Center practice achieves this by helping our clients discover, design, and implement tailored contact center operations and telephony solutions. We bring knowledge and solutions to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. We are a matrixed organization where we align various resource groups to deliver and provide high quality services.
- 3+ years experience as a Knowledge Management Specialist or Training Lead
- 2+ years of contact center experience
- 2+ years of experience creating internal documents such as governance procedures, one-pagers, training articles.
- 1+ years management experience with at least 2 direct reports
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Up to 25% travel required
- Bachelor's degree
- Variety of Contact Center experience in areas such as QA Management, Training, or Ops Management.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Previous Management Consulting experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.