Readiness and ILS Sustainment Analyst (34079)
Looking for a fresh opportunity to jump-start your career? Want the uniqueness of a new company but not the training wheels of a start-up? How about one of the newest companies on the street with over 100 years of operating experience? Come join the team that’s helping maintain America’s submarines!
Amentum is hiring mid-level Readiness and ILS Sustainment Analysts with Experience, Passion, and Purpose to provide a variety of acquisition logistics support tasks for the In-Service Submarine Program Office.
Tasking will include:
- Assist in the development of logistics support plans (LCSP, SPB, etc.) and logistics considerations in program planning and documentation.
- Support CM Program audits, supportability assessment reviews, technical reviews, and evaluate documentation for impacts to logistics and life-cycle logistics support.
- Monitor, document, and track Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) and logistics in-service submarine platforms metrics, processes and procedures.
- Participate and support Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) and Obsolescence Management IPTs/WGs.
- Support the Reliability Control Board (RCB), Sustainment IPT, Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) workshops and provisioning conferences.
- Support of HM&E/NPES systems, subsystems, equipment and component change-out integrated product support elements/integrated logistics support elements product update/development/ILS certification.
- Provide Logistics review and analysis of change proposals, design improvement proposals, drawing changes, technical manual development and life-cycle supportability/sustainment considerations.
- Provide review and analysis of risk mitigation issues with respect to new design proposals resulting from Reduction of Total Ownership Cost initiatives.
- Coordinate with in-service submarine platform key product support providers to identify, track and resolve CM and ILS product deficiencies.
- Coordinate ILS meetings, record meeting minutes, provide logistical support, brief, and track action items/milestones.
- Assess and provide quality assurance feedback on all ILS documentation, draft instructions, and product deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Logistics or related field or equivalent experience
- 10 years of job-related experience
- Good communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detailed work.
- Occasional travel.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance prior to start, which requires
- US citizenship.
- Submarine sustainment experience.
- Knowledge and usage of Model Based Product Support (MBPS) Configuration Management (CM) and Logistics IT tools.
- Working knowledge of modernization/alteration ILS processes and tools.