Software and Systems Engineers (All Levels) ( R-00041756 )
At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and Engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Leidos is seeking qualified Software and Systems Engineers for a proposal effort supporting DISA Unified Cyber Situational Awareness Program out of Columbia, MD. All work will be on site in Columbia, MD for this effort.
We are looking for top talented individuals with expertise and experience in Software and Systems Engineering starting at Entry level (2+ years of experience) all the way to Senior Level (8 - 12 years of experience) with a Degree. We may be able to consider additional experience in lieu of a degree for certain positions.
- Minimum experience required is 2+ years with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen and have an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Positions may require a DoD 8570 Certification, or the candidate must be willing to obtain.
- Experience with Defensive Cyber Systems and Operations
- Experience with DISA Defensive Cyber Platforms