Data Scientist with Python, Machine Learning, and MATLAB experience- Consultant (15589)
- • Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- • Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- • Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- • 2 + years of experience with programming languages such as SQL, R, Python
- • 1 + years of experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, d3.js, or equivalent
- • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other business-related field
- • 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- • Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- • Knowledge of machine learning, data visualization, and statistical modeling
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.