Data Analytics and Visualization Consultant (21177)
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our team of data analysts and data scientists help transform the controllership and treasury organization by leveraging technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to build capabilities that lead to increased efficiency and impact decision making. Our services include diagnosis analytics, process automation, analytics insight, data visualization, and financial modeling to help implement new or improved strategies in the operating model.
- Bachelor's degree required in Economics , Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Experience mining and analyzing transactional electronic data with competency in one or more of the following: SAS, SQL, SPSS, R, Python, ACP, IDEA Tableau, MATLAB, Visual Basic, Business Intelligence, Hadoop or Alteryx
- 1+ year(s) of experience with data quality analysis, statistical analysis and/or modeling, financial or cost analysis, internal controls, and/or external/internal financial audit
- Certified in SAS, ACL, CPA, CISA, CISSP, PMP, FRM, ASA, and/or CFA
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.