Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Supply Chain Sourcing and Analytics Consultant (24503)
Supply Chain Sourcing and Analytics Consultant
Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within our Supply Chain practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
We work with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. Our team spans the supply chain from procurement to manufacturing and all through connecting the supply to the customer. In today's world we can't do that without working together across the supply chain and using data and analytics to get our clients insights in real time, all the time. Many of our clients are trying to keep up with companies based solely on an interconnected supply chain; we modernize their supply chains using artificial intelligence, machine learning and connected products resulting in a competitive asset for the entire organization.
Work you'll do
As a Consultant you will work in a collaborative and diverse team environment providing many opportunities to have an active voice. You will work on a team advising clients on their Supply Chain and Operations strategy and work to implement next generation solutions. Deloitte brings world-class supply network capabilities, operational know-how, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions experience to our clients; specializing in: Digital Supply Networks, Internet of Things, Sourcing and Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Development, Dynamic Fulfillment, and Synchronized Planning.
Illustrative activities include:
- Work directly with clients to understand their Supply Chain, Manufacturing and related processes, capabilities, and systems
- Work on a team to set engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans, and coordinate activities across and between multiple project workstreams
- 3 + years consulting and/or industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Sourcing & Procurement projects; from strategy through implementation
- Experience including one or more of the following: Spend analytics, RFx and Strategic Sourcing execution, supplier negotiation, contract management, supply and material management, demand management, operational procurement, category management, vendor/supplier management, or business process improvement
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- MBA or Advanced Degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation experience (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.