Strategy Senior Consultant with stakeholder and digital transformation experience - Secret Clearance (18965)
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other business-related field
- 5 + years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain any required security clearances
- Experience with innovation management, technological change management, IT product lifecycle management, and IT portfolio management
- Must be innovative and forward thinking, able to conceptualize and communicate how esoteric technical concepts can help close requirement gaps
- Defense industry strategic planning, especially with IT/Technology strategy, innovation strategy, strategic planning, and technical architecture development
- Ability to successfully work in an environment with consistently shifting priorities and high ambiguity in client expectations
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience in understanding and/or developing aspects of enterprise architecture, and demonstrating architecture alignment to business strategies
- Experience leading and coaching junior staff
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.