Are you passionate about driving organizational performance? Do you strive to help your clients sustain that performance long term? Our HR Transformation Team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their HR practices to reimagine talent models, organizational practices and business models to prepare for success in today's era of digital and cognitive disruption
Work you'll do
In our Infor HR Transformation practice, our practitioners deliver superior results for our clients working within an engagement team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Use your hands on knowledge of the Infor CloudSuite HCM or WFM product to enable our clients' HR function to operate ahead of the curve and provide a simply irresistible employee experience
• Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
• Leading and managing teams or workstreams on Infor CloudSuite HCM or WFM projects through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities
• Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development.
• 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• 4+ year experience leading work streams
• Experience in multiple full life cycle implementations of Infor CloudSuite HCM, Lawson v10 or Infor Workforce Management ERP projects
• Strong functional knowledge around HCM, Payroll and/or Workforce Management systems and processes
• Demonstrated experience in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs), functional configuration, testing, client user training
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Additional experience implementing other leading Cloud based HRIS implementation experience
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.